Thursday, June 7, 2012

143 : Black-headed Munia


Black-headed Munia - Lonchura malacca

This is my third Munia on the site along with the Scaly-breasted and the White-rumped . Looking in birds of the Indian sub-continent I need Black-throated and possible Chestnut for a full set.

Now its the European championship coming up and little boys the world over are diving into Panini cards. Its Thursday and like my father before me I try on occasion to treat the end of the week as ''suprise night''. Last week it was a little lego figure in a sachet. This week I am debating whether to start them off on Euro 12 Panini cards.

Unlike football cards I have no ability to swap but I guess I can throw money at the problem !

Black-headed Munia, Lonchura malacca
Telegraph wire somewhere in Karnataka, India
25 May 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment